Where's baby? / by Anne Hunter.
- 0 of 1 copy available at Ringtown Area Library.
- 0 of 1 copy available at Pottsville District Libraries.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Ringtown Area Library||EZ HUN (Text)||3999900028619M||Children's Area||Checked Out||05/27/2020|
- ISBN: 9780735264984 (hardcover)
- ISBN: 0735264988 (hardcover)
- Physical Description: 1 volume (unpaged) : color illustrations ; 25 cm
- Publisher: Toronto, Canada : Tundra Books, an imprint of Penguin Random House Canada Young Readers, 
- Copyright: 2020
"Papa Fox is looking for Baby Fox, who is just out of his sight--but not ours! An adorable, interactive read-aloud for fans of Are You My Mother. In this clever introduction to prepositions, a near-sighted Papa is looking for his baby. Is Baby up in the tree? Is Baby under the log? Is Baby around the corner? Where could Baby be? Readers will delight in spotting the little fox on every page as Papa wanders the forest, encountering other animals all along the way, but never quite able to spot his own baby. Anne Hunter's delicate and lovely illustrations with their limited palette highlight the humor of this adorable hide-and-seek tale."-- Provided by publisher.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||English language > Prepositions > Juvenile literature.
Foxes > Juvenile literature.
Hide-and-seek > Juvenile literature.