The kingdom / Jo Nesbø ; translated from the Norwegian by Robert Ferguson.
- 0 of 1 copy available at Ringtown Area Library.
- 0 of 1 copy available at Pottsville District Libraries.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Ringtown Area Library||LP NES (Text)||3999900028934M||Large Print||Checked Out||12/10/2020|
- ISBN: 9780593339152
- ISBN: 0593339150
- Physical Description: 751 pages (large print) ; 24 cm.
- Edition: Large print edition.
- Publisher: New York : Random House Large Print, 2020.
- Copyright: ©2020
In the far north of Norway a man lives a peaceful existence. However one day his younger brother, always the more successful and charming of the two, turns up to visit, accompanied by his new wife. It soon turns out that the little brother is not quite as angelic as he seems. Set in a small town filled with secrets, this compellingly dark new thriller from the Sunday Times number-one best seller has a plot as explosive and multi-layered as any of the Harry Hole novels.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Family secrets > Fiction.
Brothers > Fiction.
Parents > Fiction.
Town and city life > Fiction.
|Genre:||Large type books