The law of innocence / Michael Connelly.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Ringtown Area Library.
- 1 of 3 copies available at Pottsville District Libraries. (Show)
0 current holds with 3 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Ringtown Area Library||LP CON (Text)||3999900028925M||Large Print||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780316541732
- ISBN: 0316541737
- Physical Description: 583 pages (large print) ; 25 cm.
- Edition: Large print edition, First edition.
- Publisher: New York, NY : Little, Brown & Company, 2020.
Defense attorney Mickey Haller utilizes his legal team's resources from behind bars to organize his own defense when he is framed for murder by an unknown adversary
Search for related items by subject
|Genre:||Legal fiction (Literature)
Detective and mystery fiction.