Who needs a checkup? / Norm Feuti.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Ringtown Area Library.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Pottsville District Libraries. (Show)
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Ringtown Area Library||EZ FEU (Text)||3999900028995T||Children's Area||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781338281446 (pbk.)
- ISBN: 9781338281453 (reinforced library binding)
- ISBN: 9781646972999
- Physical Description: 44 pages : color illustrations ; 19 cm.
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: New York, NY : Acorn/Scholastic Inc., 2020.
- Copyright: ©2020
Harry is worried about his trip to the doctor for a check-up, so his best friend Hedgehog comes up with a way to reassure him.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Hedgehogs > Juvenile fiction.
Fear of doctors > Juvenile fiction.
Best friends > Juvenile fiction.
Medical care > Fiction.
Hedgehogs > Fiction.
Best friends > Fiction.
Friendship > Fiction.