A Crankenstein valentine / written by Samantha Berger ; illustrated by Dan Santat.
- 0 of 1 copy available at Ringtown Area Library.
- 0 of 1 copy available at Pottsville District Libraries.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Ringtown Area Library||EZ BER (Text)||3999900028613G||Children's Area||Checked Out||05/27/2020|
- ISBN: 9780316376389 (hardcover)
- ISBN: 0316376388 (hardcover)
- Physical Description: 1 volume (unpaged) : color illustrations ; 32 cm
- Edition: First edition, December 2014.
- Publisher: New York : Little, Brown and Company, 
- Copyright: 2014
A boy who looks ordinary transforms into grumbling Crankenstein on the most "lovey-dovey, yuckiest day of the year."
|Study Program Information Note:||
Accelerated Reader LG 2.1 0.5 0.5 171014
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Valentine's Day > Juvenile fiction.
Monsters > Juvenile fiction.