Full dark, no stars / by Stephen King.
- 0 of 1 copy available at Ringtown Area Library.
- 8 of 9 copies available at Pottsville District Libraries. (Show)
0 current holds with 9 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Ringtown Area Library||FIC KIN (Text)||3999900023682H||Adult Fiction||Checked Out||12/10/2020|
- ISBN: 9781439192566
- ISBN: 1439192561
- ISBN: 9781439192603 (mass market pbk.)
- ISBN: 143919260X (mass market pbk.)
- ISBN: 9781439192597 (ebook)
- ISBN: 1439192596 (ebook)
- ISBN: 9781442335769 (audiobook)
- ISBN: 1442335769 (audiobook)
- ISBN: 9781442335776 (e-audiobook)
- ISBN: 1442335777 (e-audiobook)
- Physical Description: pages ; cm.
- Publisher: New York : Scribner, 2010.
|Formatted Contents Note:||
1922 -- Big driver -- Fair extension -- A good marriage
Prolific author Stephen King presents a collection of four new novellas. In the story 1922, a man plunges into the depths of madness when his wife attempts to sell off the family home. A mystery writer, who was beaten and raped while driving home from her book club, plots her revenge in Big Driver. Diagnosed with a deadly cancer, a man makes a deal with the devil in Fair Extension. And in A Good Marriage, a woman discovers her husband's darker side while he is away on a business trip.
|Study Program Information Note:||
Accelerated Reader UG 5.8 21 21 143573
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Accelerated reader > Juvenile literature.
Mentally ill > Fiction.
House selling > Fiction.
Rape victims > Fiction.
Revenge > Fiction.
Devil > Fiction.
Terminally ill > Fiction.
Husband and wife > Fiction.
Short stories, American.