Should I share my ice cream? / by Mo Willems.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Ringtown Area Library.
- 3 of 4 copies available at Pottsville District Libraries. (Show)
0 current holds with 4 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Ringtown Area Library||EZ WIL (Text)||3999900024044A||Children's Area||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781423143437 (trade)
- ISBN: 1423143434 (trade)
- Physical Description: 57 pages : color illustrations ; 24 cm.
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: New York : Hyperion Books for Children, 
- Copyright: ©2011
Best friends Gerald and Piggie are complete opposites but still manage to have fun together, but when Gerald takes too long to make an important decision, it may be too late to share with Piggie.
|Target Audience Note:||
0.9 Follett Library Resources.
K-3 Follett Library Resources.
|Study Program Information Note:||
Accelerated Reader LG 1.1 0.5 0.5 144764
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Elephants > Juvenile fiction.
Swine > Juvenile fiction.
Ice cream cones > Juvenile fiction.
Sharing > Juvenile fiction.
Elephants > Fiction.
Pigs > Fiction.
Ice cream cones > Fiction.
Sharing > Fiction.
|Topic Heading:||Dollar General 2011.