- 1 of 1 copy available at Ringtown Area Library.
- 6 of 6 copies available at Pottsville District Libraries. (Show)
0 current holds with 6 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Ringtown Area Library||J FIC HIA (Text)||3999900017438J||Children's Area||Available||-|
- ISBN: 0375829164
- ISBN: 032937933X
- Physical Description: 292 pages : paperback ; 21 cm
- Edition: First Knopf trade paperback edition.
- Publisher: New York : Alfred A. Knopf, 2004.
- Distributor: New York : Distributed by Random House
- Copyright: ©2002
Roy, who is new to his small Florida community, becomes involved in another boy's attempt to save a colony of burrowing owls from a proposed construction site.
|Target Audience Note:||
|Study Program Information Note:||
Accelerated Reader MG 5.2 9 9 61464
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Burrowing owl > Fiction.
Owls > Fiction.
Environmental protection > Fiction.
Florida > Fiction.