Horse soldiers : the extraordinary story of a band of U.S. soldiers who rode to victory in Afghanistan / Doug Stanton.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Ringtown Area Library.
- 5 of 5 copies available at Pottsville District Libraries. (Show)
0 current holds with 5 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Ringtown Area Library||958.1047 STA (Text)||3999900024284G||Adult Non-Fiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781416580515 (trade)
- ISBN: 1416580514
- Physical Description: xvi, 393 pages : illustrations, maps ; 24 cm
- Edition: First Scribner hardcover edition.
- Publisher: New York : Scribner, 2009.
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references (p. 383-393).
Recounts events during which, immediately after the attacks of September 11, 2001, a small group of U.S. SpecialForces soldiers entered Afghanistan on horseback to capture the city of Mazar-i-Sharif and were ambushed in a battle in which they were outnumbered forty to one.
|Target Audience Note:||
Adult Follett Library Resources