Feast for 10 / Cathryn Falwell.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Ringtown Area Library.
- 3 of 3 copies available at Pottsville District Libraries. (Show)
0 current holds with 3 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Ringtown Area Library||EZ FAL (Text)||3999900028931J||Children's Area||Available||-|
|In memory of Mae Tobin by James & Marybeth Ambrose|
- ISBN: 0395620376 :
- ISBN: 0395720818 (pbk.) :
- Physical Description: 1 volume (unpaged) : color illustrations ; 28 cm
- Publisher: New York : Clarion Books, 
- Copyright: ©1993
Numbers from one to ten are used to tell how members of a family shop and work together to prepare a meal.
Search for related items by subject
Cooking > Fiction.
African Americans > Fiction.
Counting > Juvenile literature.
Families > Fiction.