How things work : discover secrets and science behind trick candles, 3-D printers, penguin propulsion, and everything in between / T.J. Resler.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Ringtown Area Library.
- 2 of 2 copies available at Pottsville District Libraries. (Show)
0 current holds with 2 total copies.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Ringtown Area Library||J 600 RES (Text)||3999900027804H||Children's Area||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781426328770 (hardcover : alk. paper)
- ISBN: 9781426328787 (hardcover : alk. paper)
- Physical Description: 208 pages : color illustrations ; 31 cm.
- Publisher: Washington, D.C. : National Geographic Kids, 2017.
Read along as we dissect, explore, and explain how things do what they do. Complete with exciting diagrams and illustrations, accessible explanations, trivia, and fun features, How Things Work: Inside Out explains cell phones, 3D printers, lava lamps, skyscrapers, and everything in between!
|Target Audience Note:||
Grades 4 to 6.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Technology > Miscellanea > Juvenile literature.
Inventions > Miscellanea > Juvenile literature.