The complete photo guide to cake decorating / [Autumn Carpenter.].
- 0 of 1 copy available at Ringtown Area Library.
- 1 of 3 copies available at Pottsville District Libraries. (Show)
0 current holds with 3 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Ringtown Area Library||641.86 CAR (Text)||3999900024550C||Adult Non-Fiction||Checked Out||05/27/2020|
- ISBN: 9781589236691 (pbk.)
- ISBN: 1589236696 (soft cover)
- Physical Description: 328 pages : color illustrations ; 28 cm
- Publisher: Minneapolis, Minn. : Creative Publishing international, 2012.
"This book is a comprehensive how-to book about all of the most popular cake decorating techniques, including piped frosting, fondant, and hand modeled figures. For each technique, there is an overview of the tools and materials used and complete instructions with photos. The organization provides easy access to information with step-by-step directions and 600 full-color photos for clear understanding. Easy projects allow the reader to try the techniques in each section. Galleries of decorated cakes by various artists offer the reader examples and inspiration to pursue the hobby for themselves"-- Provided by publisher.
""Reference for cake decorating methods, including basic cake preparation and materials, piping techniques, fondant and gum paste accents, and miscellaneous techniques"--Provided by publisher"-- Provided by publisher.
Search for related items by subject
Cake decorating > Pictorial works.