Cross the line / James Patterson.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Ringtown Area Library.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Pottsville District Libraries. (Show)
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Ringtown Area Library||LP PAT (Text)||3999900026911F||Large Print||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780316407151
- Physical Description: pages cm.
- Edition: First large print edition.
- Publisher: [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2016.
When a prominent Washington D.C. police official is murdered, Alex Cross steps in to investigate but his efforts are impeded by a series of deadly attacks by a vigilante killer who is targeting suspected criminals.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Cross, Alex (Fictitious character) > Fiction.
Police > Washington (D.C.) > Fiction.
African American detectives > Fiction.
Police murders > Fiction.
Vigilantes > Fiction.
Large type books.
Washington (D.C.) > Fiction.