Love in a nutshell / Janet Evanovich & Dorien Kelly.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Ringtown Area Library.
- 3 of 3 copies available at Pottsville District Libraries. (Show)
0 current holds with 3 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Ringtown Area Library||LP EVA (Text)||3999900024292F||Large Print||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780307990754 (lg. print : pbk.)
- ISBN: 0307990753 (lg. print : pbk.)
- Physical Description: 335 pages (large print) ; 24 cm
- Edition: First large print edition.
- Publisher: New York : Random House Large Print, 
- Copyright: ©2011
Kate's plan is to turn The Nutshell into a Bed and Breakfast. Problem is, she needs cash, and the only job she can land is less than savory. Matt Culhane wants Kate to spy on his brewery employees.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Bed and breakfast accommodations > Fiction.
Man-woman relationships > Fiction.
Sabotage in the workplace > Fiction.
|Genre:||Large type books.
Romantic suspense fiction.