Fried green tomatoes / Universal Pictures ; director, Jon Avnet.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Ringtown Area Library.
- 2 of 2 copies available at Pottsville District Libraries. (Show)
0 current holds with 2 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Ringtown Area Library||DVD A FRI (Text)||3999900028940J||DVD Rack||Available||-|
- ISBN: 1417006048
- ISBN: 9781417006045
- Physical Description: anamorphic, sound, color ; 4 3/4 in. 1 videodisc (approximately 137 min.) :
- Edition: Widescreen anniversary edition ; extended version.
- Publisher: Universal City, CA : Universal Pictures, 
Title from container.
Based on the novel by Fannie Flagg.
Originally released as a motion picture in 1991.
Special features: "Moments of discover: the making of 'Fried green tomatoes'"; Feature commentary with director Jon Avnet; Jon Avnet's director's notes; Audition tape for Mary Stuart Masterson and Mary-Louise Parker; Production photographs; Poster campaign; Sipsey's recipes; Production notes; cast and filmmakers; Theatrical trailer.
|Participant or Performer Note:||
Kathy Bates, Mary Stuart Masterson, Mary-Louise Parker, Jessica Tandy.
An 83-year-old reminisces about her Depression-era life in the town of Whistle Stop, Alabama.
|Target Audience Note:||
MPAA rating: PG-13.
|System Details Note:||
DVD, region 1, widescreen (1.85:1) presentation; Dolby Digital.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Nursing home patients > Alabama > Drama.
Reminiscing in old age > Alabama > Drama.
Women > Drama.
Video recordings for the hearing impaired.